Ships same day or next business day via UPS (Priority Mail for AK/HI/APO/PO Boxes)! Used sticker and some writing and/or highlighting. Used books may not include working access ...code or dust jacket.Read moreShow Less
Very Good A bright, square, and overall a nice copy All orders guaranteed and ship within 24 hours. Your purchase supports More Than Words, a nonprofit job training program for ...youth, empowering youth to take charge of their lives by taking charge of a business.Read moreShow Less
2004 Paperback Good Books have varying amounts of wear and highlighting. Usually ships within 24 hours in quality packaging. Satisfaction guaranteed. This item may not include ...any CDs, Infotracs, Access cards or other supplementary material.Read moreShow Less
2004 Paperback Good Connecting readers with great books since 1972. Used books may not include companion materials, some shelf wear, may contain highlighting/notes, may not ...include cdrom or access codes. Customer service is our top priority!Read moreShow Less
2004 Paperback Fair ***TOO LARGE for INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING! ! *** Moderate interior markings. Good reading copy. Moderate wear. All items shipped to US include delivery ...confirmation. Thanks for looking!Read moreShow Less
Ships same day or next business day! UPS expedited shipping available (Priority Mail for AK/HI/APO/PO Boxes). Used sticker & some writing and/or highlighting. Used books may not ...include working access code or dust jacketRead moreShow Less
086516584X MULTIPLE COPIES AVAILABLE - Very Good Condition - May have writing or highlighting - May have school stamp - May have some cover wear - DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY CDs OR ...ACCESS CODES IF APPLICABLERead moreShow Less
Teacher's: Designed for Advanced Placement* and college classes, this text is a complete revision of passages from Pharr's Vergil's Aeneid, Books I-VI plus selections from Books X and XII.
Student: This edition is designed for high school Advanced Placement* and college level courses: a newly updated and revised version of selected passages from Vergil's Aeneid, Books I-VI, by Clyde Pharr (whose user-friendly format revolutionized Latin textbooks), plus additional passages from Books 10 and 12, not found in Pharr. Passages included are: 1.1-519; 2.1-56; 199-297, 469-566, 735-804; 4.1-448, 642-705; 6.1-211, 450-476, 847-901; 10.420-509; 12.791-842, 887-952.
* Teacher's: Introduction
* Literal translation
* Questions for discussion and analysis
* Large-print Latin text (1.1-519; 2.1-56; 199-297, 469-566, 735-804; 4.1-448, 642-705; 6.1-211, 450-476, 847-901; 10.420-509; 12.791-842, 887-952), without macrons or italics, for in-class translation and mock-tests
* Student: All new general introduction and introduction to each section
* Latin text with selected vocabulary and notes on the same page
* Six new full-color illustrations by Thom Kapheim
* Ancient illustrations
* Grammatical appendix, including newly revised sections: ?Vergil's Meter? and ?Rhetorical Terms, Figures of Speech, and Metrical Devices?
* Index to Grammatical Appendix
* New, updated, selected bibliography
* New, full vocabulary at the back of the book
* Pull-out General Word List