II. TARGETS OF PREDATORS.
1. Victims of Serial Killers: The “Less-Dead.”
2. Perceived Risks of Date Rape.
3. The Client in Professional Misconduct.
4. The Media Influence on Behavior and Violence.
III. VICTIMS OF POLITICAL OR IDENTITY STATUS.
5. Victims of Child Abuse.
6. The Role in Criminal Offending of Female Youth Gangs.
7. Victims of Domestic Violence.
8. Victims of Terrorism.
9. Hate Crime Victimization: A Comparison of Bias and Non-Bias Motivated Assaults.
10. Victims of Racial Profiling.
IV. VICTIMS IN ORGANIZATIONAL CONTEXTS.
11. Victims of Prison Violence.
12. Victims of School Violence.
13. Victims of Campus Violence.
14. Victims of Workplace Violence.
15. Victims of Victimless Crimes.
16. Victims of Internet Fraud.
V. RESPONSES TO VICTIMIZATION.
17. The Law and Victims.
18. Police and the Victims of Domestic Violence.
19. Victims in the Justice Process.