- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Video marketing is rapidly gaining popularity in online marketing and this fun-but-practical guide presents you with all aspects of video marketing from planning to production to distribution. You'll learn how to create a video strategy, produce an effective video, put it online, and get your video to the right consumers so you can help your business succeed. The author team has vast experience in video creation and marketing ...
Video marketing is rapidly gaining popularity in online marketing and this fun-but-practical guide presents you with all aspects of video marketing from planning to production to distribution. You'll learn how to create a video strategy, produce an effective video, put it online, and get your video to the right consumers so you can help your business succeed. The author team has vast experience in video creation and marketing and explores ten video campaigns so you can learn from their successes and challenges.
Featuring invaluable advice for creating an effective video marketing campaign, Video Marketing For Dummies is essential reading on this marketing trend.
Part I: Creating Effective Marketing Videos 7
Chapter 1: Video Marketing from the Ground Up 9
Chapter 2: Integrating Video into Your Marketing 19
Chapter 3: Choosing Types and Styles of Marketing Videos 35
Chapter 4: Scripting the Right Message 47
Part II: Preparing for Production 69
Chapter 5: Producing a Marketing Video on a Budget 71
Chapter 6: Finding the Perfect Location to Shoot 85
Chapter 7: Assembling Your Cast and Crew 99
Chapter 8: Making It Legal: Crossing the T's and Dotting the I's 117
Part III: Shooting Your Video 131
Chapter 9: Gearing Up 133
Chapter 10: Let There Be Light 149
Chapter 11: Sounds Good: Getting Great Audio 157
Chapter 12: Conducting the Big Shoot 169
Part IV: Editing and Polishing Your Video 189
Chapter 13: Choosing Your Editing Software 191
Chapter 14: Planning First, Cutting Second 209
Chapter 15: Working with Music and Other Audio 231
Chapter 16: Adding Titles and Visual Effects 249
Part V: Posting and Promoting Your Video 265
Chapter 17: Sharing Your Video on YouTube and Other Platforms 267
Chapter 18: Incorporating Marketing Videos into Your Website 287
Chapter 19: Promoting Your Video with Social Media 303
Chapter 20: Using Search Engine Optimization and Paid Ads 319
Chapter 21: Measuring Results and Improving Your Video 337
Part VI: The Part of Tens 351
Chapter 22: Ten Video Marketing Don'ts 353
Chapter 23: Ten Nonmarketing Uses for Business Video 359
Chapter 24: Ten Video Marketing Resources 363
Top 10 Marketing Video Tips
1. Script with brevity, humor and impact. Don't be boring!
2. Make emotional connections with your viewers through storytelling.
3. Use several videos of different lengths and purpose to engage your community. One is not enough.
4. Make videos The Awesome Experience — the convergence of need, entertainment and the unexpected.
5. Get other people involved and have fun with the production. You're making movies, darn it!
6. Use the bells and whistles in editing programs to make it amazing.
7. Beware of ownership and copyright infringement issues.
8. Be objective about your videos. Just because you like it doesn't mean prospects will.
9. Target your promotion for ROI not just views. Adjust constantly based on your analytics.
10. Maximize your Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for videos in your titles, tags and descriptions.
Posted September 3, 2013
No text was provided for this review.