Visual Basic Script for Dummiesby John Walkenbach
VBScript For Dummies® is for anyone who wants to create more-dynamic Web pages. This book cuts through the intimidating jargon and presents VBScript in a way that both programmers and non-programmers can appreciate. With this fun and easy-to-use guide, you'll add new life to your tired Web pages right away and wonder how you ever managed without it!
Inside, find helpful advice on how to:
- Write your first VBScript program and insert it on your Web page
- Get the inside scoop on what it takes to develop professional-quality applications
- Understand the Microsoft Internet Explorer object model
- Make the most of HTML forms and controls
- Uncover the secrets of working with multiple frames
- Explore the latest ActiveX controls
- Figure out where to get the software you need -- and get it free!
- Discover dozens of creative and informative examples on the disk
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >