Richard C. Wilson is founder of the Hedge Fund Group, the #1 largest hedge fund association with over 115,000 global members. With a background in capital raising he has built a following through his advisory work, equity partnerships, Wilson Holding Company operating businesses, and by providing consultative quality thought leadership, articles, videos, and over 100 speeches in 15+ countries around the world. Through Richard's 5,000 professionals-deep client base, and global capital raising workshops and family office conferences, he has met face-to-face with well over 2,500 fund managers, and at least as many hedge fund investors over the past 10 years. His team offers the #1 self-directed training and certification program on hedge funds which over 1,400 professionals have joined to date and it is called the Certified Hedge Fund Professional certificate program. He is the author of The Hedge Fund Book: A Training Manual for Professionals and Capital Raising Executives, The Family Office Book: Investing Capital for the Ultra-Affluent, and The Single Family Office: Creating, Operating, and Managing the Investments of a Single Family Office.
Visual Guide to Hedge Fundsby Richard C. Wilson
Despite the recent wave of scandals related to the hedge fund industry, interest in hedge funds as a relatively safe alternative investment remains high. Yet details about how the industry operates and the strategies employed by/b>
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Vivid graphics make hedge funds, how they work and how to invest in them, accessible for investors and finance professionals
Despite the recent wave of scandals related to the hedge fund industry, interest in hedge funds as a relatively safe alternative investment remains high. Yet details about how the industry operates and the strategies employed by different types of hedge funds is hard to come by. With increasing calls from lawmakers and the media for industry reform, it is incumbent upon finance professionals and high-net-worth individuals to take a good look before leaping into hedge funds. That's where the Bloomberg Visual Guide to Hedge Funds comes in. It provides a graphically rich, comprehensive overview of the industry and its practitioners, zeroing in on how different types of hedge funds work.
- Based on extensive interviews with hedge fund managers, analysts and other industry experts, the book provides a detailed look at the industry and how it works
- Outlines investment strategies employed by both long and short hedge funds, as well as global macro strategies
- Arms you with need-to-know tips, tools and techniques for success with all hedge fund investment strategies
- Provides a highly visual presentation with an emphasis on graphics and professional applications
- Real-life examples take you inside how hedge funds illustrating how they operate, who manages them and who invests in them
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews