- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Sausalito, CA
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
1. Samples, Sampling, and Sampling Distributions.
II. ORGANIZING AND SUMMARIZING DATA.
2. Tables, Graphs, and Distributions.
3. Centers and Spreads (Summary Measures).
IV. LOOKING FOR RELATIONSHIPS IN DATA.
6. Relationships between Quantitative Variables: Correlation.
7. Relationships between Quantitative Variables: Regression.
8. Relationships between Categorical Variables.
V. DRAWING CONCLUSIONS FROM DATA.
10. Inferential Reasoning.