- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
This text provides a new, visually-oriented look into the field of psychology. Rather than offering an encyclopedic printed text, Visualizing Psychology presents a straightforward, logically intuitive approach to the subject. With the help of illustrations and graphics, the book brings complex concepts to life. Huffman also uses a user-friendly approach to engage the reader.
1. Introduction and Research Methods.
2. Neuroscience and Biological Foundations.
3. Stress and Health Psychology.
4. Sensation and Perception.
8. Thinking, Language, and Intelligence.
9. Life-Span Development I.
10. Life-Span Development II.
11. Motivation and Emotion.
13. Psychological Disorders.
15. Social Psychology.