VIVA Travel Guides Argentinaby Lorraine Caputo, Crit Minster PhD
From the peaks and glaciers of Patagonia to the avenues and nightclubs of Buenos Aires, VIVA's team of travel journalists and local experts will guide you to Argentina's lesser traveled destinations and local hotspots. Argentina isn't as cheap as it was a few years
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
This August 2011 edition is the most up-to-date guidebook to Argentina available anywhere.
From the peaks and glaciers of Patagonia to the avenues and nightclubs of Buenos Aires, VIVA's team of travel journalists and local experts will guide you to Argentina's lesser traveled destinations and local hotspots. Argentina isn't as cheap as it was a few years back, but we'll show you how to make your travel dollar stretch further while experiencing more.
With VIVA you'll be able to:
- Sip wine in Mendoza's vineyards in the shadows of Anconcagua, the continent's highest peak
- Ride the ranches of the Pampas as the gauchos still do today
- Trek amongst breathtaking glaciers, lake and peaks near El Calafate and el Chalten
- Gaze in awe at the mighty Iguazu Falls
- Dance tango through the night. OK, maybe you won't learn to tango with this book, but you'll learn the best places to give it a spin...
Give VIVA a try and you'll experience travel from a different perspective. VIVA is the only major guidebook company based in Latin America. We know the region like no other company can, and we'll give you the local angle that you can't get from guidebooks based in London, New York or Melbourne.
Log on to vivatravelguides.com and participate in the conversation, share your experiences with other travelers, and help to make Latin America's best guidebook series even better.
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 17 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >