VIVA knows Colombia like no other guidebook possibly can, as our headquarters are right down the road in Ecuador.
Leaving its dark history in the past, the Colombia of 2012 is emerging as one of the hottest destinations in the region and a magnet for in-the-know travelers. VIVA's latest guide has all the information you need to safely and enjoyably visit this wonderful country.
With this guidebook, you can:
-Rumba and salsa to some of the hottest nightlife on the continent in Bogota and Cartagena
-Relax on postcard-perfect white sand Caribbean beaches, stretching from Coveñas to La Guajira
-Discover Colombia's National Parks and varied outdoor adventure activities
Author Lorraine Caputo has taken 10 extended trips to Colombia since 1992. With this pioneering book, she opens huge swaths of the country previously little-covered by any other guidebook, such as the Llanos, Putumayo, Guajira, Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, and even a float down the historic Magdalena River.
With VIVA's Adventure Guide to Colombia, you'll:
- Be street smart. Get insiders' perspectives on how to stay safe and get the most out of your trip.
- Be up-to-date. This January 2012 guidebook is the most recent, accurate guide to Colombia available anywhere.
- Be informed. VIVA simply covers more regions and has more travel wisdom built in -- over 100 pages more info than any of the competing Colombia guide books.
- Be orientated. With dozens of easy-to-use maps.
- Be prepared. Tons of travel tips, packing lists and before-you-go info to best plan your trip.
Why settle for an outdated guidebook?
The VIVA community of on-the-ground travel writers, local experts and travelers like you are continuously updating and improving this guide at vivatravelguides.com. Join us, and together we'll make the best guidebook to Colombia even better.