Crit Minster, PhD has lived in South America for over a decade, is VIVA's head writer, expert on Latin American history, and teaches Latin American Literature at the Universidad de San Francisco.
VIVA Travel Guides Cusco and Machu Picchuby Crit Minster PhD, Lorraine Caputo
* Explore Machu Picchu using the self-guided tour and color map. Go beyond sightseeing and truly understand
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
This is the most up-to-date book on visiting Machu Picchu, Cusco, and the Sacred Valley available. VIVA is the one guide you'll need to get the most out of your trip to Machu Picchu and the Inca empire. Written by Cusco experts, in this book you can:
* Explore Machu Picchu using the self-guided tour and color map. Go beyond sightseeing and truly understand the ruins and Inca culture.
* Trek the Inca Trail or one of the many Inca Trail alternatives while having a minimal impact on the environment.
* Immerse yourself in Cusco life by using the extensive information on studying Spanish, volunteering, working and living.
* Taste local Peruvian cuisine in world famous restaurants, or track down cheap, good eats while live Andean music fills the streets.
* Find all the nuts and bolts you need to navigate your way from the streets of Lima to the gates of Machu Picchu.
* Stay safe with the most up-to-date guide available, continuously updated by the VIVA community on the www.vivatravelguides.com website.
- VIVA Publishing Network/MetaMorf
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 13 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >