- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Patients, therapists, and ...
Patients, therapists, and doctors share:
• Inspiring personal stories.
• Advice on getting a diagnosis and finding treatment.
• Solutions to common problems and practical tips on self-care.
• Activities they enjoy and travel tips.
• Support groups and outreach to the medical community.
• Issues in treatment coverage and reimbursement.
About the Editors: Ann Ehrlich and Elizabeth McMahon are coauthors of Living Well With Lymphedema (Lymph Notes 2005). Ann is a professional medical writer and breast cancer survivor with secondary lymphedema. Elizabeth is a clinical psychologist and author of Overcoming the Emotional Challenges of Lymphedema (Lymph Notes 2005).