Sterling Hunter is a Hollywood Hypnotherapist and EFT (tapping) practitioner who has helped many, many clients regain their lives. He is an accomplished actor and comedian with hundreds of recommendations from Coporate America. He has starred in over 30 short and Independant films and has dozens of other film credits. He is currently living in his beach home in Baja Mexico.
Wanna Be Swingers?by Sterling Hunter
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Studies show about that 10% of committed couples may benefit from the “Swinging Lifestyle.’ This book is a Therapist's view of the pro and cons to help you decide if it is right you. You will discover that Swingers are normal well adjusted people who come from all walks of life who use Swinging as a way to enhance their intimacy.
• Learn and understand how your sexuality was formed through faulty Cultural Conditioning and how to overcome it.
• Learn all about the many types of Swingers Venues and what to expect from each.
• Included are true stories of couples telling why they became Swingers and how it has affected their lives.
• Also discussed is Bisexuality and how a woman in a traditional Heterosexual relationship can benefit from exploring her true sexuality.
• A greater understanding of Exhibitionism and Voyeurism and BDSM “Bondage” are also discussed.
• You will learn the importance of setting boundaries and communicating before and after Swinging experiences.
Sex is one of God’s greatest gifts meant to be “experienced.” You and your partner will now have the chance to decide if Swinging if right for you.
- BN ID:
- regan forston
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 151 KB
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
They try to annoy you. They find it funny. And then when you get around to annoying them back, they make a giant fuss over it and try to make you appear as a bully.
But they are the future of Nook World Rp like earlier stated from the post below maybe someone should make them a Rp grammar book or something