- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
In addition to 20 carefully devised scenarios of varying size and complexity, this book contains a concise introduction to the theater of operations and an integrated chronology of battles and campaigns, showing where the scenarios fit into the wider events. The scenarios and orders of battle are intended for use with Pen & Sword's own Napoleonic wargame rules, Grand Battery, but they are easily adaptable for use with other leading systems.
• Concise introduction to the Peninsular War with chronology to place the scenarios in context.
• 20 carefully devised scenarios of varying size and complexity.
• A wargamer-friendly map, showing players where to place terrain, buildings and other features that had an impact on the battlefield. It will also show initial dispositions (historical) and mark the point of entrance (or exit) of units during the battle.
• Briefing notes on the context of the battle and the dilemmas and objectives facing each commander.
• Orders of battle for each side and any other information required to set up.
• Clear win/lose/draw conditions.