WatchTimeby Ebner Publishing International
Current Issue: January and February, 2017
- 14 Day Free Trial for all first time subscribers
- New issues automatically downloaded the morning they are available
Since its launch, WatchTime has become a worldwide authority and America's no. 1 watch magazine with readers and fans on every continent. It is written for those who are interested in fine wristwatches. The watch is an increasingly important accessory. It's become a major thing, like the car, a treasured possession with fascinating technical and design features that express lifestyle and attitude. WatchTime's mission is to explore and celebrate fine wristwatches and watch culture. Our magazine covers all aspects of fine timepieces: the watches themselves; the companies and countries that manufacture them; and the community of watch lovers who design, manufacture, wear and appreciate them.
WatchTime is published bi-monthly by a staff of American and European watch journalists and watch experts. Each issue offers a balanced mix of informative and entertaining articles for the watch aficionado, covering a wide range of topics:
- Reviews of specific watches
- Objective watch tests
- In-depth reports on watch technology, design and history
- Watch company profiles
- Provocative interviews with prominent watch people like movie/TV/and sports celebrities, collectors, and watch industry power players
- Interesting and offbeat items from around the watch world, and more
- All of it is accompanied by the finest watch photography found anywhere
- Ebner Publishing International
- # of issues/year:
- Current Issue:
- January and February, 2017
- NOOK Magazine
- These items ship to U.S. addresses only.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
WatchTime is one of the most complete watch magazine, if not the most in its field. The content is divided into five sections: Cover stories, in which two or three articles are dedicated to a special type of watch and its most representative brands; Tests & Reviews: one or more watch in the same category or with the same characteristics are technically tested and scored. The watch tests are very comprehensive and the magazine is very fair when providing a score, a critic no matter the watch is a top brand or not; Showcase: generally covering an special event of the watch industry; and finally the Departments & Columns: besides some special watch topic, the reader find articles on cars, pens, spirits and cigars. There are also a reader forum. WatchTime´s editor answers to the questions or comments in the next issue. The magazine has a very motivated team of contributing writers and photographers, which provide a good reading and a good occasion to deep your knowledge on relevant themes of the watch industry.