- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Chicago, IL
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
1. An Introduction to Global Fresh Water Issues, P.H. Gleick
2. World Fresh Water Resources, I.A. Shiklomanov
3. Water Quality and Health, L. Nash
4. Water and Ecosystems, A.P. Covich
5. Water and Agriculture, S. Postel
6. Water and Energy, P.H. Gleick
7. Water and Economic Development, M. Falkenmark and G. Lindh
8. Water, Politics, and International Law, S.C. McCaffrey
9. Water in the 21st Century, P.H. Gleick
Over 200 Tables of Fresh Water Data.
Posted August 1, 2001
In High School, a friend and I were partners in a debate discussing Water Supply and sanitation. Midway through the debate we coined the term 'water bible'. It was the hottest resource in the room. With an international perspective looking at the Aral Sea(cover) to the river jordan, the Mississippi, and the Ganges, this book provided us with graphs on salinization levels of major rivers and irrigation facilities all over the world. Anyone interested in environmental law, etc MUST have this book!Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.