This comprehensive guide contains everything you need to know to make a healthy transition to a vegetarian diet and to maximize the benefits of your new diet. You will learn:
* How to get the nutrients you need while eating vegetarian meals you enjoy!
* Why the saying you are what you eat couldn't be more true!
* The four types of vegetarian diets and how to choose which type is right for you!
* What our ancestors ate and how this is still directly impacting the health and our digestive systems today!
* How to transition to a vegetarian diet You will be amazed at how easy it is to do when you follow these simple tips!
* Why the animal agribusiness has been called one of the cruelest practices imaginable and why a primarily plant-based diet is a more humane way to enjoy the fruits of the Earth
* 7 physical conditions that are directly impacted by a vegetarian diet discover why many people say they have never felt better in their lives within just weeks of switching to vegetarian diet!
* Exactly what you need to make the transition to a vegetarian diet as easily as possible follow these tips and your switch to a meat-free diet will be quick and pain-free!
* Plus, this ebook is jam-packed with easy-to-make, great-tasting vegetarian recipes!
Table of Contents
CHAPTER 1 5
YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT 5
CHAPTER 2 9
VEGETARIANISM & ANIMAL WELFARE 9
CHAPTER 3 13
VEGETARIANISM & THE HEALTH EFFECTS 13
CHAPTER 4 20
MAKING THE SWITCH 20