Wealth Management in Any Market: Timeless Strategies for Building Financial Securityby Bishara A. Bahbah, Bahbah
We've recently entered uncharted waters when it comes to finding financial security. The bursting of the housing bubble; the subprime lending crisis; the ensuing credit crunch; and the collapse of major brokerage firms and banks have contributed to an unprecedented upheaval in financial marketsand forced many of us to reassess how we manage our finances.… See more details below
We've recently entered uncharted waters when it comes to finding financial security. The bursting of the housing bubble; the subprime lending crisis; the ensuing credit crunch; and the collapse of major brokerage firms and banks have contributed to an unprecedented upheaval in financial marketsand forced many of us to reassess how we manage our finances. While these episodes can be unsettling, there are strategies that can get you through even the toughest of times.
Expert wealth manager Bishara Bahbah understands the intricate issues that make up the wealth management process, and now, with this insightful and easy-to-read book, he offers a solution to creating financial security. From explaining the basics of wealth management to outlining the fifteen ingredients of a successful investment strategy, Bahbah skillfully addresses the importance of a focused financial approach in today's increasingly complex world.
Page by page, you'll become familiar with the various aspects of the wealth management discipline, including:
- Selecting your wealth management team and defining each member's role
- Learning to save and better manage your debt
- Utilizing insurance to mitigate against catastrophic losses, and create wealth for your heirs through life insurance
- Planning for your retirement as well as your health and long-term care needs
- Preparing an estate plan that will effectively execute your wishes once you are gone
- Protecting your hard-earned assets in an age when many lawsuits are frivolous and awards are extravagant
- Gifting during your life, and after your death, in a way that maximizes your gift values
- Minimizing and managing your tax liabilities
Juggling the responsibilities of work, a family life, and other concerns, while trying to deal with various wealth management issues can be difficult. That's why you should seek the assistance of someone in this field, or at least become familiar with how the wealth management process works. Both informative and accessible, this reliable resource will show you what it takes to survive and thrive in any market, and put you in a better position to assemble a knowledgeable wealth management team to help you on your way.
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.30(w) x 9.10(h) x 1.20(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >