- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
A web application refers to an application that is ...
A web application refers to an application that is accessed by a variety of users and clients over a network. Web Application Security focuses on dealing specifically with maintaining the security of company websites, web applications, and web services. Web Application Security aims to defend and protect your vital information from being accessed, modified, or destructed without authorization. This on-trend certification kit would be beneficial to recent graduates looking to get a foothold in the IT Industry, to businesses looking to maintain information security and protect vital web-based information, to IT professionals looking to secure web based applications and services, and to managers wanting to implement Web Application Security best practices .
This certification validates your knowledge of specific methods, models, and/or tools. This is essential to professionals in order to be updated on the latest multimedia trends, and to add to their Web Application Security toolbox.
The industry is facing a bold, new world with the amazing developments in Web Application Security technology, and the challenges and the opportunities that this presents are unprecedented. The Web Application Security Complete Certification Kit serves as a complete introductory guide for anyone looking to grasp a better understanding of Web Application Security concepts and their practical application in any environment.
The Art of Service's introductory Web Application Security training and certification helps IT practitioners develop the skills that are crucial, as businesses embark on this massive transformation. It provides an industry credential for IT professionals to help them transform into the world of Web Application Security.
This training and certification enables you to move both the industry and business forward, and to quickly take advantage of the benefits that Web Application Security applications present.
Take the next step: Get Certified!
The Art of Service IT Service Management programs are the #1 certification programs in the information management industry. Being proven means investing in yourself, and formally validating your knowledge, skills, and expertise by the industry's most comprehensive learning and certification program. The Web Application Security Complete Certification course prepares you for Web Application Security Certification.
- Easy and affordable.
- Learning about Web Application Security technologies has never been more affordable.
- Latest industry trends are explained.
- Acquire valuable skills and get updated about the industry's latest trends right here. Today.
- Learn from the Experts. The Art of Service offers education about Web Application Security and 300 other technologies by the industry's best.
- Learn at your own pace. Find everything right here, when you need it, and from wherever you are.
What will you learn?
- Learn the important concepts, tools, processes, and strategies of Web Application Security.
- Learn about the benefits of implementing Web Application Security best practices.
- Examine Scanner and Testing options.
- Learn about web application vulnerabilities.
- Be introduced to web-based applications.
- Research Web Application Security myths and realities.
The topics covered in this course are:
- Overview of Web Applications.
- Introduction to Web Application Security.
- Web Application Vulnerabilities.
- Web Application Security Scanner and Testing.
- Web Application Protection, Improvements, and Guidelines
- Tips on Securing Web Applications.
- Flaws, Myths, and Best Practices for Web Application Security.
The recommended minimum contact hours to pass the certification test is 18 hours.
The program combines presentations supported by trainer audio. Each module is followed by quizzes and exercises (marking scheme provided) to test your knowledge and competency, and to enhance understanding of the key concepts. A certificate is awarded to your successful passing of the final exam (80% pass requirement) and completion of the course. This is an eLearning Program. Your access details to the eLearning course are in the book.
- Multimedia presentations.
- Downloadable resources (PDF documents).
- End-of-module review questions to assess your content knowledge.