- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
"Holding meetings, presentations, and other group events over the Web is cost effective and conducive to increased individual and team productivity. Getting started is easier than most people realize, but it’s crucial to go in with the right information. The Web Conferencing Book is the ultimate easy-access, all-in-one reference, covering everything businesses need to know about:
Equipment, service, and content vendors
• IT requirements
• Making the business case for web conferencing
• Teaching employees how to use web conferencing
• Security issues
• Using web conferencing for training and education
• Where web conferencing is headed in the near future
• Home uses: telecommuting, home business, school
• and much more.
With this indispensible guide, readers will understand not only how web conferencing works but also how it can work for their business!"
"1. Unraveling Web Conferencing -- What it’s Really Made of, What You Can Do
2. Talking Heads Just Don’t Cut it Anymore
3. The Way of Web Conferencing Success
4. Web Conferencing All Inclusive
5. Managing Projects with Web Conferencing
6. Finding Your Voice -- Telephony and Web Conferencing
7. Web Conferencing Delivers -- Here’s How
8. Meetings, Big and Small
9. Behind Every Great Technology is...More Technology
10. Computers Don’t Use Technology, People Do
11. Even if You’re Not a Professional, Do Try This at Home
12. Ready or Not, Here it All Comes"
Posted September 22, 2003
the training techniques used for web conferencing strategies for home use are excellent and easy to follow. I had a complete understanding of the various types of web conferencing/focused products that exist. I had a total understanding of how to select a web conferencing product that will meet my requirements. Bravo to the authors for selecting subjects that are imperitive to its use and making it easy reading. A. MosesWas this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.