Web Design For Dummiesby Lisa Lopuck
Have a great idea for a web site but don't know where or how to begin? Web Design For Dummies, 3rd Edition is an ideal starting point! Fully updated to cover the latest and the greatest in the world of web design, this fun-but-straightforward guide gets you caught up/i>/b>
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Get up to speed on the newest technologies, tools, and possibilities in web design
Have a great idea for a web site but don't know where or how to begin? Web Design For Dummies, 3rd Edition is an ideal starting point! Fully updated to cover the latest and the greatest in the world of web design, this fun-but-straightforward guide gets you caught up with everything you need to know to organize your ideas, create a template, start development, test to make sure everything is working properly, and launch your finished site. Packed with invaluable advice on incorporating social media aspects, linking content with social sites, and designing for mobile devices, this book will have you web designing like a pro in no time.
- Highlights the many significant changes in the world of web design since the previous edition, including the introduction of HTML5, new technologies for sharing media, mobile web design, and more
- Zeroes in on effectively using color, text, and navigation
- Reveals helpful advice for avoiding common pitfalls
- Details ways to connect with social sites like Twitter and Facebook
Web Design For Dummies, 3rd Edition goes beyond just making a basic web site and instead encourages you to create a site that is appealing, practical, and useful.
Meet the Author
Lisa Lopuck is an experienced digital creative executive with over 20 years building, inspiring, and leading creative teams; managing vendors; overseeing digital department and project budgets, brand identity, packaging, and pointof-sale design; and guiding innovation and best practices for web, mobile, social media, and e-commerce projects.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews