- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
The author offers exercises, examples, handouts, and basic tips to help both learners and educators find and evaluate information on the Web for quality and validity.
On the Web
About the Author
1. Web Basics for Critical Thinking
2. The Empowered Researcher
3. Get REAL: How to Validate Information on the Web
4. Look at the Links
5. Research Outside the Box: A Guide to Creative Searching
6. Expanding the Boundaries: Blogs, RSS, Podcasts, and Wikis
7. Strategies and Evaluation: Putting It All Together
Posted March 26, 2014
I bought this book for a TIE )Technology in Education) class and so far I am learning lots of new concepts. It also is a good reference. The author is very knowledgeable and writes the book in a way anyone could read it.Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.