Nina Willdorf is a thrifty style expert and author of City Chic: An Urban Girl's Guide to Livin' Large on Less. She is the Senior Associate Editor for Child magazine, and has written for Glamour, New York, and Entertainment Weekly among other publications.
Wedding Chic: The Savvy Bride's Guide to Getting More While Spending Lessby Nina Willdorf
Brides-to-be can put aside the temptation to elope--Wedding Chic is here to help make sense of it all with the low-budget, high-style scoop. With real saving secrets straight from planners, photographers, florists, caterers, newlyweds, and other savvy sources, this is the essential guide for women on planning the wedding they've always wanted--without spending the rest of their married years paying it off.
Brides will learn to:
- Avoid getting bullied by the professionals
- Find the best planner for their pennies
- Get the most bloom for their buck
- Make saving on their photographer a snap
- Find low-cost entertainers that are music to their ears
- Create a booze budget and wedding menu at palatable prices
- Slip into a teensy, weensy honeymoon bikini without losing their shirts
- Be queen for the day-without getting totally ripped off!
- Penguin Publishing Group
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Penguin Group
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 3 MB
- Age Range:
- 18 Years
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews