Weight Watchers The Fit Factor: How Getting Strong Can Help You Lose Weightby Weight Watchers
Studies prove that you can slow and possibly even stop the loss of muscle that's/i>/b>
Looking for a smart, effective way to lose and control weight? Weight Watchers The Fit Factor combines aerobic workouts with strength-training exercises and menus based on the 1*2*3 Success Plan to help anyone-regardless of age or fitness level-achieve results.
Studies prove that you can slow and possibly even stop the loss of muscle that's part of the aging process through regular aerobic and strength-building exercises. Even better, you don't have to live at the gym to get into shape. Weight Watchers The Fit Factor helps you plan a sensible exercise routine that you can do in the comfort of your own home that will help you see and feel the benefits of a regular workout plan.
The Fit Factor includes:
- Easy-to-understand information on the changing needs of your body as you age
- 10 no-sweat strength-training exercises to help you get strong
- Cardiovascular workouts to make you fit
- Great yoga and stretching exercises to keep you flexible
- Easy exercise plans to fit schedule
- A delicious and good-for-you menu plan based on Weight Watchers
1*2*3 Success Plan
With Weight Watchers The Fit Factor, getting in shape and keeping yourself fit and trim has never been easier.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >