- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
"...completely updated with sections on wetland hydrology and biogeochemistry, inland wetlands, coastal wetlands, and wetland management practices...with new material on creation and restoration of wetlands and updated U.S. regulations."
PART 1. INTRODUCTION.
1. Wetlands: Human History, Use, and Science.
2. Wetland Definitions.
3. Wetlands of the World.
PART 2. THE WETLAND ENVIRONMENT.
4. Wetland Hydrology.
5. Wetland Biogeochemistry.
6. Biological Adaptations to the Wetland Environment.
7. Wetland Ecosystem Development.
8. Wetland Classification.
PART 3. WETLAND MANAGEMENT.
9. Human Impacts and Management of Wetlands.
10. Climate Change and Wetlands.
11. Values and Valuation of Wetlands.
12. Wetland Creation and Restoration.
13. Treatment Wetlands.
14. Wetland Laws and Protection.
Appendix A. Wetland Losses by State in the United States.
Appendix B. Contracting Parties to the Ramsar Convention on Wetlands.
Appendix C. Useful Conversion Factors.
Posted March 30, 2013