- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
How will teachers know when students understand? This lesson planning guide provides the answers based on current, quality research on instructional planning.
About the Author
1. The Principles of Instructional Planning
2. Using Standards as a Guide
3. What do Students Need to Know About Declarative Knowledge?
4. What Should Students be Able to do With the Knowledge?
5. Where is the Evidence of Learning?
6. How do We Plan Meaningful Learning Experiences?
7. Putting Planning into Practice
8. Building a Model for Lesson Planning