This book presents a feast of delicious and nutritious recipes created for women planning a baby, for pregnant women and for lactating ones. This is a boon to them.
Kanchan Kabra being a nutrition consultant and a dietician has formulated each recipe considering the nutrition value of the food and its palatability. Minute care has been taken to ensure that one gets the balanced & correct combination of nutrients during the 9 months of pregnancy and thereafter during lactation.
Apart from food, many useful tips are given in this book, to help you to solve and satisfy your complaints, which are common in more than half of the pregnant women. This book breaks the old myth which forces you to eat a lot of ghee so that the delivery becomes easy and less painful or not to eat fruits like papaya, pineapple, etc. which may cause miscarriage, and many such old-beliefs, which are completely baseless.
1. The Gujarat Cook Book
2. The Paneer Cook Book
3. Vegetable And Curries For All Season
4. Delicious Low Fat Tasty Recipes.
5. Cooking For Young Children.
6. Low Calorie Soups, Salad, Starters, Snacks, And Sweets
7. Breads From Around The World.
8. Diabetes? Must Know Essentials.
9. Low Calorie Non-Vegetarian Dishes.
10. More Cottage Cheese.
11. Cooking For Pregnant And Lactating Women
12. Breads Of India
13. Taste Of Gujarat.
14. Vegetarian Vegetable Wonders.
15. Diabetes Delicacies
16. Cooking For Toddlers
17. What Expecting mother must know?
18. Sizzling Soups for All Seasons-Hot & Cold Low calorie Vegetarian Soups.
19. Saucy Sandwiches--Low Calorie Vegetarian Sandwich Recipes.
20. Mouth Watering Starters & Snacks- Low calorie Vegetarian Recipes.
21. Cooking Sizzlers at Home-Mouth Watering Low Calorie Vegetarian Sizzlers.
22. Therapeutic Diets- Suggested Diet Patterns For Various Diseases And Disorders.
23. Cooking with Corn.
24. Medicinal Power of Vegetables
25. Medicinal Power of Fruits
26. Medicinal Power of Spices
27. Medicinal Power of Cereals & Pulses
28. Sweets from Gujarat.
29. Traditional Indian Sweets
30. Festival Feast For Fasting And Puja Prashad
Kanchan Kabra is a big name in Food & Nutrition, she endorses best quality food products, it enhances the image of the product and brand value. She provides strength to the concept and the product by proper positioning.
She creates menus based on the books that she has published, which includes indian and international cuisine.
If you need a winning menu, tastefully designed for health and wellness, and also to attract focussed groups and customers or if you are planning to set up a new restaurant, you can promote your restaurant with a high quality menu concept. We will show you how to get repeat diners with setting of personalised menus, seasonal menu changes, how to set up menus for group dining, and also points to consider in catering and takeout.
The Author is qualified Nutritionist. “The Gourmand World Cookbook Awards” are considered the OSCARS for those who “Cook with words”. It is the Oscars in the World of Food and Wine, and this Supreme honour was bestowed to Kanchan Kabra for her work, “The Paneer Cook Book”
When the then President of USA. Mr. Bill Clinton came to visit India, the onus of preparing the menu was given to her. In keeping with her splendid culinary skills and knowledge, she prepared a menu worthy of her revered guests and also of the delicious heritage of the region. The author then presented her bestseller work, “The Gujarat cookbook” to the impressed president.
Kanchan Kabra creates menus which includes Indian and international cuisine.
If you need a winning menu, tastefully designed for health and wellness, to attract focused groups and customers or You can promote your restaurant with a high quality menu concept. We will show you how to get repeat diners with setting of personalized menus, seasonal menu changes, also points to consider in catering.
You may also book Kanchan Kabra seminars for your club members, interested groups on "How to create great menus that sell"
Email direct to kanchan :
For additional information on publishing your books on iPhone and iPad please visit www.AppsPublisher.com