What He Can't Tell You... and Needs to Sayby Brenda Shoshanna
Dr. Shoshanna has persuaded a wide range of men from all walks of life to open up and speak their minds
The common myth is that men don't like to talk. The truth is they don't know how. They've been conditioned to leave the emotions to women. As a result, every father, son, husband, brother, and boyfriend has had something to get off his chest for years.
Dr. Shoshanna has persuaded a wide range of men from all walks of life to open up and speak their minds on:
* Living up to-and living down-the stereotype of "Real Men"
* The need for male bonding
* Sexual fears and apprehensions
* What their jobs and careersSymbolize
* The importance of spirituality
* What being in love means to them
* Who they really are and what they really want from a woman
Women will finally get the answer to the question, "What is he thinking?" And, more importantly, they will learn techniques for opening up the lines of communication so they won't have to wonder any more.
Author Biography: Brenda Shoshanna, Ph.D. is a New York State certified psychologist and psychotherapist who has been in practice for over 22 years. The author of Why Men Leave, Dr. Shoshanna speaks nationally on the subject of relationships.
- Penguin Publishing Group
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- 1 ED
- Product dimensions:
- 5.78(w) x 7.98(h) x 0.76(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews