"Wow-this book is a real eye-opener. . . . Eldon guides you to examine your deepest thoughts, beliefs, and desires.?While his process can be challenging, I recommend that you stick with it, as it can be the catalyst for profound breakthroughs. What If? is unique, provocative, and transformational."
- Marci Shimoff, the New York Times best-selling author of Happy for No Reason and co-author of Chicken Soup for the Woman's Soul
"I simply love this book. Eldon writes in a brilliant, thought-provoking style, challenging and encouraging us to be fully present to our life's journey."
- Colette Baron-Reid, internationally renowned intuitive counselor and the best-selling author of Messages from Spirit and The Map
"Few are the authors who turn you inside out, who blow up your preconceived notions and cause you to become honest with yourself through and through. That's precisely what happens when you read What If? I highly recommend this book to those spiritual warriors who are un? inching in their journey to the Authentic Self."
- Dr. Michael Bernard Beckwith, founder of Agape International; author of Spiritual Liberation
"In a world where governments, corporations, and religious institutions compete to capture our attention and then mold our thoughts about ourselves, Eldon's keen insight into this struggle is a valuable asset for anyone desiring to rise above the fray and regain control of their own mind. The power to be con? dent and comfortable with oneself as an individual without blaming others brings great freedom. Well done."
- JZ Knight, author of the best-selling autobiography A State of Mind: My Story
"If, like Neo in the film The Matrix, you are ready to swallow the red pill, then consume Eldon Taylor's book What If? The Challenge of Self-Realization and wake up in a new reality where you'll discover truth instead of illusion . . . . Or-your choice-you can continue to take the blue pills, leave the book on the shelf, and the opportunity ends. Nothing will change. Life will go on as usual and you can believe whatever you want to believe."
- Thomas Campbell, Department of Defense and NASA consultant, physicist, and the author of My Big TOE
"What a perfect follow-up to Eldon's last three best-selling books-I love it! Rather than trying to convince you of the validity of thought control, Eldon peels back the layers of your own mind and helps you separate yourself and your beliefs from those foisted upon you by society. If you truly wish to do more than just give lip service to personal empowerment, this book is a must!"
- Peggy McColl, the New York Times best-selling author of Your Destiny Switch
"Eldon Taylor has broken the mold of most self-help writers as he tackles head-on many taboo questions. Bold, forthright, and most certainly profound, What If? The Challenge of Self- Realization takes the reader on a number of thought experiments to expose how much of our power we've given away. The lessons in this book are vital if you wish to experience what it is to be free to reach your highest level of self-actualization."
- Dr. Nick Begich, the author of Controlling the Human Mind
"Personal empowerment just took a quantum leap in this astonishing book by Eldon Taylor. What If? The Challenge of Self-Realization consists of a series of thought experiments that will move you out of the rigid beliefs you didn't even know you had, into a way of life that allows you to fully express your amazing uniqueness and gifts. I highly recommend it."
- Crystal Andrus, the best-selling author of Simply . . . Woman! and Simply . . . EMPOWERED!