- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Awork of insight and action offering a challenging real-world framework that will help you make one of the most important decisions of your career—do you really want to be a principal?
About the Author
1. Introduction to the Journey
2. Personal Philosophies to Guide Action
3. Building-Level Administrators
4. Superintendents and Central Office Administrators
5. Differing Views of Administration
6. Visions of Leadership
7. What It Means to Be in Charge
8. Conflict as Part of the Job
9. Who Runs the Schools?
10. Frustrations of Leadership
11. Keeping the Journey Alive