What Men Get Right About Women (Blank Inside)by Teri Li, Terry Kepner
• * The back cover reads: Since Time immemorial,
The front and back covers of "What Men Get Right About Women" are similar to a host of self-help pseudo-psychology books. This book contains no words inside - just two hundred blank pages (which does make it an excellent book for notes or sketches, or a humorous talking point for your friends).
• * The back cover reads: Since Time immemorial, men have been trying to understand women. How they think, why they say "sure you can watch football" and then get made at you when you do, why being "too emotional" is "in touch with feelings," and why they think men are too "bossy" when the men are simply trying to tell them how to do something.
• * Well, nevermore! This ground-breaking book concisely condenses everything that sage philosophers, poets, and scientists have discovered over the centuries about women (besides the obvious "they're different from men.") into a handy reference to help you understand what some call the "fairer sex.."
• * The insights provided in this book will let you in on the secrets to how a woman thinks, and will give you the basic understanding you need to communicate with a woman on a level she will appreciate, without any unfortunate misunderstandings.
• * Take a look inside - you'll be amazed at how simple, accurate, and shockingly easy it is to understand women...
• * Check out the other books published by Flying Chipmunk Publishing at www.FlyingChipmunkPublishing.com, or Friend us on Facebook for our latest Children's, Juvenile, and Adult releases.
- Wilder Publications
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.46(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews