- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
This practical handbook offers research-based strategies to improve classroom teaching, support professional development, and strengthen relationships with students, parents, and colleagues.
"No matter where you are in your teaching career, this book will take you places you have been, will be, and wish to be. I have found some strategies that I can’t wait to try!"
About the Authors
1. Relating to Students
2. Discipline and Class Management
3. Managing Curriculum and Pedagogy
5. Self-Management and Organization
6. Collaboration and Work With Colleagues
7. Time Management
8. Working With Special Needs Students
9. Integrating Technology in the Classroom
10. Embracing Diversity
11. Developing a Professional Identity
12. Tips for Interaction With Parents