- Seth Godin, Author, Tribes
"I knew what I wanted to say. Cam refocused me on how to say it in a way that cut straight to the heart. That made all the difference. This man knows what he's doing."
- Andrew Denton, Journalist and Media Personality
"This is an outstanding book. The core premise certainly worked for me, and I believe you have nailed it for people making major presentations."
- Paul Thompson, founder of both Austereo and DMG (now Nova Entertainment)
"Cam gives you a philosophy that frees you to be yourself and simple tools to structure your ideas so you engage your audience."
- Verne Harnish, CEO of Gazelles and author of Scaling Up (Rockefeller Habits 2.0)
"Yes, the world really did need another book on presentation skills. The interesting question is whether the world still needs any of the previous books on the topic. Cam Barber sets the conventional wisdom about public speaking and effective presentation on its ear-or on fire!-by flipping it 180 degrees. This book is important."
- Steve Marx, author of 'Close like the Pros'. Founder and Chairman Emeritus of The Center for Sales Strategy.
"Cam has helped us enormously in getting our ideas across."
- Alastair Clarkson, Head Coach, Hawthorn Football Club.
"It's refreshing to read a public speaking book that focuses on the message rather than the techniques. Every speaker-to-be should read 'What's Your Message' before getting in front of an audience."
-Al Ries, Author of 'War In The Boardroom' and 'Positioning'.
"Cam is the Magic Man! He has an amazing ability to distill complex ideas into simple, practical steps."
- Jules Lund, Radio and TV Personality.
"Great book. Thank you for your fresh approach Cam."
- Janine Allis, Founder and CEO, Boost Juice.
"The Vivid Method has helped me to bring order to the world of information chaos - in the media, at the lectern and the board table. The secret to confident and powerful delivery skills is clarity. Read the book!"
- Mark Evans, AFL football operations manager
"3 years ago I had a mortal fear of public speaking that was holding me back in my career. Now I actually enjoy it! Since working with Cam I have been the keynote speaker at several conferences around the world."
- Sam Cavanagh, National Executive Producer - Southern Cross Austereo and keynote Speaker at RadioDays Europe 2013 / 2014 / 2015.
"Cam has simplified public speaking. A great book to leapfrog anxiety, and hone your leadership skills at the same time... a must have read for all managers, CEOs and entrepreneurs."
- Nicola Mills, Group Managing Director, Pacific Retail.
"The mere thought of public speaking used to fill me with untold anxiety. Then I learned the Vivid Method. Now public speaking is just another part of what I do - and have come to love!"
- Regina Lane, author, Saving St Brigid's.
"Read this book and you'll learn more than a powerful method to become a better public speaker, you'll be inspired to become a better leader."
- Michael Anderson, Director, Fairfax Media and Chairman, Ooh Media.