Wheeler's Dental Anatomy, Physiology and Occlusion / Edition 9by Stanley J. Nelson
Pub. Date: 06/01/2009
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
Now in full color, this essential text features a visually oriented presentation of dental anatomy, physiology, and occlusion - the foundation for all of the dental sciences. Coverage includes discussions of clinical considerations, dentitions, pulp formation, and the sequence of eruptions. In addition to detailed content on dental macromorphology and evidence-based… See more details below
Now in full color, this essential text features a visually oriented presentation of dental anatomy, physiology, and occlusion - the foundation for all of the dental sciences. Coverage includes discussions of clinical considerations, dentitions, pulp formation, and the sequence of eruptions. In addition to detailed content on dental macromorphology and evidence-based chronologies of the human dentitions, this edition also includes flash cards, an updated Companion CD-ROM, and Evolve resources that make this text a comprehensive resource for dental anatomy.
- Understand the standards of tooth formation and apply them to clinical presentations with the Development and Eruption of the Teeth chapter.
- Focus on the functions and esthetics of disorders you’ll encounter in daily practice with content on TMJ and muscle disorders.
- Get a concise review of dentition development from in-utero to adolescence to adulthood with the appendix of tooth morphology.
- All line drawings and essential photos have been replaced with full-color pieces.
- Sharpen your knowledge with interactive learning tools and expanded content on the Companion CD-ROM including study questions, 360-degree rotational tooth viewing, and animations.
- Test your knowledge on labeling, tooth numbering, and tooth type traits and prepare for Board exams with flash cards.
- Find even more study opportunities on the Evolve website with a PowerPoint presentation, flash cards, a test bank, and labeling exercises.
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 8.70(w) x 11.10(h) x 1.00(d)
Table of Contents1. Introduction to Dental Anatomy
2. Development and Eruption of the Teeth
3. The Primary (Deciduous) Teeth
4. Forensics, Comparative Anatomy, Geometries, and Form and Function
5. Orofacial Complex: Form and Function
6. The Permanent Maxillary Incisors
7. The Permanent Mandibular Incisors
8. The Permanent Canines: Maxillary and Mandibular
9. The Permanent Maxillary Premolars
10. The Permanent Mandibular Premolars
11. The Permanent Maxillary Molars
12. The Permanent Mandibular Molars
13. Pulp Chambers and Canals
14. Dento-Osseous Structures, Blood Vessels and Nerves
15. The Temporomandibular Joints, Teeth, and Muscles and their Functions
17. Flash Cards Appendix
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >