Where Did I Put My Keys - Six Essential Skills for a Stellar Memoryby Laura Stack
1. Stop being so absent-minded,
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Would you like to remember things more easily? Would you like to stop waking up in the middle of the night, suddenly thinking of something? Would you like to relieve your brain of the strain of tracking reminders? Now you can! Bestselling author Laura Stack, The Productivity Pro, describes her six keys to improving your memory:
1. Stop being so absent-minded, learn retention techniques, and create reminder systems.
2. Make memory, daily, and category lists to record everything you need to do.
3. Read quickly and maintain concentration on the words.
4. Recognize signs of brain overload and guard your attention.
5. Challenge yourself to learn something new and stimulate your brain.
6. Do puzzles to sharpen your mind and increase mental activity.
You'll find out how to feel more confident that things are not falling through the cracks. You'll be able to feel more at ease. And you'll discover myriad tips and tricks for sharpening your memory.
- The Productivity Pro, Inc.
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 262 KB
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >