- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Narrated in an accessible style by two distinguished historians, Where the Domino Fell is compact yet substantial. The bibliography, chronology, and glossary at the end make this volume is an important contribution not only to the study of the Vietnam War but to an understanding of the larger workings of American foreign policy.
1. Eternal War: The Vietnamese Heritage.
2. The First Indochina War, 1945-1954.
3. The Making of a Quagmire, 1954-1960.
4. The New Frontier in Vietnam, 1961-1963.
5. Planning a Tragedy, 1963-1965.
6. Into the Abyss, 1965-1966.
7. The Mirage of Progress, 1966-1967.
8. Tet and the Year of the Monkey, 1968.
9. The Beginning of the End, 1969-1970.
10. The Fall of South Vietnam, 1970-1975.
11. Distorted Images, Missed Opportunities, 1975-1995.
12. Oliver Stone’s Vietnam.
13. “Nam,” Islam, and the American Future.
A Vietnam War Chronology.
Glossary and Guide to Acronyms.