The Whole Food Bible: How to Select & Prepare Safe, Healthful Foodsby Christopher S. Kilham
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
For people concerned with the quality and integrity of the food they eat and who want to take the guesswork out of shopping, The Whole Food Bible provides a ready source of up-to-date information on all varieties of foods. The author details the latest findings on such topics as food irradiation, pesticides, and chemical food additives, enabling consumers to minimize their exposure to the hazards existing in many foods today. The author also provides extensive information on diet and nutrition and the benefits of eating foods that are organically grown and minimally refined.
• New edition of the best-seller.
• First published by Addison-Wesley in 1991, with more than 35,000 copies sold.
• A handy guide for both the experienced and beginning cook.
• More than 100 simple, healthy, and delicious recipes and a large assortment of tips on how to select and prepare delicious whole foods.
- Inner Traditions/Bear & Company
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 4 MB
What People are Saying About This
Meet the Author
Christopher S. Kilham has taught yoga, meditation, and natural health since 1978. Known for his appearances as the Medicine Hunter on the Dr. Oz Show, CNN Health, and FOX News Health, he has conducted medicinal research in more than 30 countries across 5 continents and the South Pacific. The author of many articles and several books, including Hot Plants, The Five Tibetans, Kava: Medicine Hunting in Paradise, and The Whole Food Bible, he lives in Leverett, Massachusetts.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews