If you write poorly in school, you may get a bad grade -- if you write poorly at work, it could threaten your relationship with your boss. For this reason, among others, many find themselves understandably nervous about the quality of their professional writing.
In this handy resource from professional writing coach Becky Burckmyer, you will find many of the most common business writing questions -- from "Have I Organized Properly?" to "Have I Preferred Active to Passive Verbs?" -- answered in a clear, easy-to-follow manner that will help improve your writing in a very short amount of time.
Improve Your Business Writing 100%!
Why Does My Boss Hate My Writing? covers 20 key areas that will help you improve your writing dramatically, including:
* Writing that meets your reader's needs
* Organization that gets your points across clearly
* Using active language to make your writing more powerful
* Proper punctuation and grammar
Not only does this practical guide show you how to fix common writing problems and make your writing more clear, concise, and effective, it also offers invaluable appendixes on:
* Overcoming writer's block
* Writing standards and rules of proper usage
* Dealing with difficult situations, such as responding to customer complaints in writing
* Mastering word processing and computers
Written by a professional writing coach and seminar speaker, Why Does My Boss Hate My Writing? is practically guaranteed to help you improve your business writing.