- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Setting the playwright in context to his personal life, social, historical and political events, other writers of influence, and more, you will quickly gain a deep understanding of Wilder and the plays he wrote. Read Wilder in an Hour and experience his plays like never before. Know the playwright, love the play!
The book features:
• Wilder in an Hour, the main essay of the book
• Wilder In a Minute, a snapshot chronology
• A complete listing of Wilder's work
• A list of Wilder's contemporaries in all fields
• An extensive bibliography grouped according to type of reader
• An index of the main essay.
Playwrights in an Hour is a series devoted to the most produced and studied playwrights in the English language, from the Greek masters to contemporary writers, and written by leading authorities in the field. Each short book places the playwright and his or her work in historical, social, and literary context.
Posted March 10, 2010
No text was provided for this review.