Wildlife at Your Back Door: How to Create a Haven for Nature's Friendsby Sharon Amos
Now with jsut a few small changes, you can make a big difference in the kinds of wildlife you attract to your yard. Whether it's leaving seed heads in place for birds or planting a few shrubs to mumic the edge of a woodland habitat, Wildlife at Your Back Door will show you how. With this beautifully illustrated guide in hand, you'll discover how to...
- Get inspired with pages full of design plans, plant lists, and step-by-step techniques.
- Attract beneficial insects to help control damaging slugs, deer, and other harmful animals without the use of chemical sprays.
- Enhance your garden by welcoming beautiful butterflies and birds.
- Transform your yard and garden into an abundance of natural energy and a balanced eco-system.
- Reader's Digest
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.70(w) x 9.60(h) x 0.80(d)
- Age Range:
- 17 Years
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >