- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Whether you're already working in the computer networking field and looking to expand your skills or setting out on a new career path, Networking Basics will help you get there. Easy-to-read, practical, and up-to-date, this text not only helps you learn the fundamentals of networking at your own pace; it helps you master the core competencies and skills you need to succeed.
With this book, you will be able to:
* Fully absorb and apply essential network concepts, from local and wide-area network configurations to large-scale enterprise networks
* Design and build both wired and wireless networks
* Work with common network models and standards such as the OSI and TCP/IP (DoD) models, and IEEE 802 standards
* Match network capabilities to organizational needs
Networking Basics is ideal for both traditional and online courses. The accompanying Networking Basics Project Manual ISBN: 978-0-470-12799-5 is also available to help reinforce your skills.
Wiley Pathways helps you achieve your goals
The books in this series offer a coordinated curriculum for learning information technology. Learn more at www.wiley.com/go/pathways.
1. Network Fundamentals
2. Network Standards and Models
3. Network Architectures
4. Network Topologies
5. Network Media and Devices
6. Network Protocols
7. Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)
8. Wireless, Remote, and Wide Area Networking
9. Network Servers and Services Fundamentals
10. Wide Area and Enterprise Networking Services
11. Network Management
12. Network Security