1. The wind-wise sailor.
2. The sailor's wind.
3. Wind facts - coasts, islands and lakes.
4. Wind facts - wind bangs, water temperature and tide.
5. Wind facts - gusts and lulls.
6. Wind facts - Southern Hemisphere.
7. The sea breeze pure and simple.
8. Sea breeze with gradient wind.
9. Afternoon winds - gradient and onshore.
10. Lakes, mountains, valleys and peninsulas.
11. As the sun goes down.
12. Afternoon and evening winds - Southern Hemisphere.
13. Gravity waves, billows and surges.
14. The message of the clouds.
15. Light airs.
16. Obstacles in the wind.
17. Water currents.
19. Dangerous waves.
20. Weather routeing.
21. Which sails?
22. At the regatta.
23. Popular racing venues analysed.
Summary sheets for waterproofing and taking afloat.