- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
This volume covers the administration of the whole spectrum of possible Windows NT configurations--from a single machine to a 2,000 node heterogeneous network within a large corporation--showing readers how to use the administration tools and networking abilities built into Windows NT to design and implement effective computing environments.
2. Accounts and Groups.
3. Installing Printers.
4. Backing Up Disks.
5. UPS Management.
6. Managing Disks.
7. System Tuning.
8. Event Logging.
9. The Performance Meter.
10. Adding Machines to the Network.
11. Sharing Disks and Printers.
12. Implementing Electronic Mail.
13. Domains and Servers.
14. Communications with TCP/IP Machines.
15. Connecting to Novell Servers.
16. Connecting to OS/2.
17. NFS Mounting.