- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Foreword by David D. Thornburg
Windows on the Future was designed to help the educator cope with changes created by technology and embrace a new mind-set necessary to access burgeoning technological advances.
was designed to help the educator cope with changes created by technology and embrace a new mind-set necessary to access burgeoning technological advances.
"Mc Cain and Jukes build a case that the Information Age has not yet peaked and awaken us to the challenge of the dramatic technological changes we will surely see within our life time."
Foreword - David D. Thornburg, Ph.D.
About the Authors
1. Window 1: The Power of Paradigm
2. Window 2: Mounting Paradigm Pressure
3. Window 3: Assessing Your Paradigm
4. Window 4: The Technology of Change
5. Window 5: Moore's Law
6. Window 6: Looking at the Road Ahead
7. Window 7: It's Time for Education to Catch Up
8. Window 8: Education in the Future
9. Window 9: New Skills for Students
10. Window 10: New Roles for Educators
11. Window 11: The Need for Vision