Matthew Miller is a coauthor of Master Visually Windows Mobile 2003; regularly writes news, reviews, commentary, and analysis for ZDNet; has published works in the Sideways iPad Magazine, Pocket PC Magazine, and iPhone Life Magazine; and is a cohost of the Mobile Tech Roundup podcast.
Windows Phone 7 Companionby Matthew Miller
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Get the most out of your Windows Phone 7 device with this handy Companion by your side! Windows Phone 7 Companion goes where you go-and goes beyond the basics to show you how to take advantage of Office features; work with pictures, video, and music; and tap into Xbox LIVE so you can play real-time games with friends and family. Full-color screenshots work together with a clear and concise writing style to present you with invaluable advice on how to download the most anticipated apps and get your phone to exceed your expectations. You'll find little-known tips, easy-to-navigate shortcuts, and useful tools that will save you time and effort so you can enjoy your Windows Phone to the max. If you're eager to make the most of your Windows Phone, then this book is the ideal companion.
- How Do I Set Up and Customize My Windows Phone 7 Device?
- How Do I Get Around My New Windows Phone?
- How Can I Make Calls and Send Text Messages?
- How Do I Connect with My Family and Friends?
- How Can I Set Up and Sync Services to My New Windows Phone?
- How Do I Connect My Windows Phone to My Computer?
- How Can I Enjoy Music and Videos on My Windows Phone?
- How Can I View, Share, and Capture Pictures on My Windows Phone?
- How Can I Read and Use Email on My Windows Phone?
- How Do I Get More Organized Using My Windows Phone?
- How Do I Use GPS Navigation and Mapping on My Windows Phone?
- How Do I Surf the Internet from My Windows Phone?
- How Can I Play Games and Connect with Others Using Xbox LIVE on My Windows Phone?
- How Do I Use Word Mobile 2010 on My Windows Phone?
- How Do I Use Excel Mobile 2010 on My Windows Phone?
- How Do I Use OneNote Mobile 2010 on My Windows Phone?
- How Do I Use PowerPoint Mobile 2010 on My Windows Phone?
- How Do I Use SharePoint Mobile 2010 on My Windows Phone?
- What Other Apps are Loaded and How Do I Get More from the Marketplace?
- How Do I Manage Settings on My Windows Phone?
- How Do I Deal with Problems on My Windows Phone?
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 14 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >