Windows Vista: Top 100 Simplified Tips & Tricksby Paul McFedries
You already know Windows Vista basics. Now you'd like to go beyond with shortcuts, tricks, and tips that let you work smarter and faster. And because you learn more easily when someone shows you how, this is the book for you. Inside, you'll find clear, illustrated instructions for 100 tasks that reveal cool secrets, teach timesaving tricks, and explain great tips guaranteed to make you more productive with Windows Vista.
5-star visual learning system
- Minimal text and maximum illustrations
- Task-oriented, step-by-step approach
- Navigational aids connect instructions to illustrations
- Self-contained, two-page lessons
- Uniform layout makes it easy to read less, learn more
How easy is it?
Look for these symbols marking the difficulty of each task.
- Demonstrates a new spin on a common task
- Introduces a new skill or a new task
- Combines multiple skills requiring in-depth knowledge
- Requires extensive skill and may involve other technologies
Meet the Author
Paul McFedries is the president of Logophilia Limited, a technical writing company. While now primarily a writer, Paul has worked as a programmer, consultant, and Web site developer. Paul has written nearly 50 books that have sold more than three million copies worldwide. These books include the Wiley titles Windows XP: Top 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks, Second Edition and Teach Yourself VISUALLY Computers, Fourth Edition. Paul also runs Word Spy, a Web site dedicated to tracking new words and phrases (see www.wordspy.com).
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >