Wine Country Quilts: A Bounty of Flavorful Quilts for Any Paletteby Cyndy Lyle Rymer, Jennifer Rounds
- 15 nature-inspired quilt projects -/i>
Join us for an unforgettable quilter’s tour of favorite American winemaking (and quiltmaking) regions. You’ll savor these beautiful, vineyard-inspired quilts for years to come! Whether you’re a fabric collector, a wine connoisseur, an armchair traveler, or all three, indulge yourself today with Wine Country Quilts.
- 15 nature-inspired quilt projects - choose from stunning pieced and appliqued quilts or easy fusible-web designs
- Includes wine label mini-quilts, Wine Country quilt shop listings, and special events
- Cork critters and shadow boxes offer crafting fun for everyone, plus find tips for a wine-tasting party, from recipes to a tabletopper to wine glass charms
- C & T Publishing
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.50(w) x 10.98(h) x 0.23(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
Though sold targeted to quilters, this is not a typical quilt project book - it is so much more. The photographs and projects are beautiful! The authors have shown how their loves of quilting and fine wines have blended together. I felt like I was there in Wine Country with the authors. Details about various wineries; hosting your own tasting parties; even children's activities were all very helpful. And the quilts and projects shown were lovely and looked like so much fun!