"Finally! An Easy to Understand Book That Teaches You Step-by-Step How To Make Your Own Wine!"
Are you a wine enthusiast who has been toying with the idea of making your own wine?
And maybe want to learn a little more about wine along the way?
“Wine Making Secrets” was written with you in mind. This book will teach how to start making your own wine, even if you have no idea about where to start!
For example you will learn
• How To Make Your First Batch of Wine!
• The Importance of Planning
• Red or White?
• How To Choose Your Grapes
• Whether to Buy or Grow Your Own Grapes
• How Many Grapes Do You Need?
• What Are The Other Ingredients You Will Need?
• What Kind of Equipment You Will Need
• How To Crush and Press Red and White Wines
• How To Fine Tune Your Mix
• All About Fermentation
• And A Special Section On “Vegan Wine” (And The Animal Byproducts That Are Often Used In Commercial Winemaking!)
When you finish reading “Wine Making Secrets,” you will be ready to turn grapes into wine that you will be proud to call your own!
Wine Making Secrets is an easy-to-understand book that focuses on everything you need to know about Making Your Own Wine whether you are a complete beginner or have done it before.
Here's more of what you'll soon learn:
• The Art and Science of Making Wine
• The History of Wine
• Wines From Around The World
• The Seven Steps To Making Your Own Wine!
• Learn The Styles of Wine
• The Difference Between Fortified Wines, Spirits and Dessert Wines
• How To Get Your Grapes Even If You Don’t Live In “Wine Country”
• What Kind of Grapes Do You Need?
• All About Sulfite
This Book Will Even Teach You How To Grow Your Own Grapes!
• Using Trellises.
• Tending the Vines
• And How To Water Your Very Sensitive Grapes!
• How To Order Vines That Will Grow In Your Area
• Learn About a Wine’s “Terroir”
• The Five Characteristics That Create A Vineyard-Friendly Region
• How To Tell If You Can Even Grow Grapes In Your Region
• Making White or Red Wine, Step by Step
• What You Need To Know About Cellaring Your Wine
• How Do You Know When It’s Harvesting Time?
• The Importance of Temperature, Humidity, and Light
• How To Heat Stabilize Your Wine
• The Most Commonly Used Filtration Method
• Plus, a table that shows the most commonly used yeasts!
• How To Get The Wine Into The Bottle!
• How To Get That Extra Professional Look By Attending To One Little Bottling Detail
• Equipment You’ll Need For the Bottling Process
• What You Need To Know About Corks
• How To Label Your Wine
• How To Properly Use Recycled Bottles For Your Wine
• How To Know When It’s Bottling Time!
• The Two Things You Need From A Barrel
• Methods To Keep Oxygen Out
• How To Control Temperature While Wine Is Aging
• Types of Barrels That Are Good To Use
• Learn Which Wines Should Be Drunk While They Are Still Young
• Why Patience Is Not Just A Virtue But A Necessity When It Comes To Winemaking
• Some Thoughts On Blending Wines
With Wine Making Secrets, you'll have the knowledge to get started quickly and with confidence, so I’ve provided some basic wine recipes, with step-by-step instructions for making your very first batch of wine! Get “Wine Making Secrets “ Today.