Businesses don’t make decisions—people do. Most importantly, people make business decisions for personal reasons. Winning Lifelong Customers with The Five Abilities guides you over the five personal connection hurdles that lead to a successful sale with decision-makers and influencers.
The Five Abilities®
- VISABILITY – Being seen in the right way, by the right people, at the right time.
- CREDABILITY – Showing superior knowledge about your industry and that of you customers.
- VIABILITY – Fitting the needs and abilities of both the seller and customer.
- CAPABILITY – Delivering on the personal reasons people make business decisions.
- RELIABILITY – Being accountable when the unexpected happens–and it always will.
Winning lifelong customers is the lifeblood of enterprise selling because it leads to repeat business and referrals that keep your business growing and profitable. The Five Abilities methodology teaches you how to master the personal side of selling in new and instantly memorable ways, leading you to make a habit of winning lifelong customers.
About the Author:
Rick Wong is the creator of The Five Abilities® sales methodology and the founder and CEO of The Five Abilities LLC, a sales consulting firm. He has spent more than 35 years growing revenue for Fortune 100 companies including American Bank Stationery, Hewlett-Packard and Microsoft. His sales success earned him global leadership roles as VP of Asia for Microsoft’s OEM Division and VP Global Device Partners, where his teams sold with partners throughout the world. Today Rick is a sales consultant for technology companies and serves as VP on the Board of Directors for Vision House, a non-profit company that serves homeless custodial parents with children in King County, Washington. You can connect with Rick and learn more at TheFiveAbilities.com.