WANT TO WIN POKER TOURNAMENTS?
Now you can learn exactly how consistent winners REALLY do it!
Volume 1 of this series shed new light on the fundamentals of early tournament play. Volume 2 showed you how to get from the money down to the final table. Now, Pearljammer, Apestyles and Rizen—players whose collective stats include more than 2,000 final tables made, over 300 major wins, and more than $10,000,000 in cashes—return in Volume III to analyze 50 new hands from major online tournaments.
50 HANDS – THREE GREAT POKER MINDS
You get to sweat the best as they walk you through key hands deep in actual tournaments. Through their analysis, you'll learn all the different factors that a professional poker pro might consider while playing a hand, including:
• How the changing dynamic of stack sizes can impact your decisions
• How tournament payout structures affect strategies during Final Table play
• The importance of position and the number of players acting behind you
• When game theory comes into play and when it doesn’t
• How opponents' varied skill levels can influence your strategies
Reading this book is like attending a master class in tournament poker.
The authors are not only consistent winners, but powerful teachers as well. Step by step, they reveal their decision-making processes, and you learn from their different perspectives and playing style.
Poker is a fun game, but it's even more fun when you win.
If you want to become a great tournament player, shouldn't you be learning from the best?
NOW YOU CAN!