Winning Score: How to Design and Implement Winning Scorecards / Edition 1by Mark Graham Brown
Pub. Date: 09/01/2000
Publisher: Taylor & Francis
- Identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and
Highlighted with valuable tips and Brown's firsthand experiences, Winning Score is an excellent tool for constructing a performance measurement system. It explains how to lay the foundation for the balanced scorecard by developing operational and strategic plans. Winning Score explains how to:
- Identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Design data collection strategies.
- Link the scorecard to other systems in an organization.
- Develop a performance index.
- Avoid the top 10 measurement mistakes.
In addition, case studies of actual scorecard implementation in different sectors, such as manufacturing, service, support, and government are included.
Click here for the introductory chapter
A 296 minute abridged version of this book is also available on 4 compact discs or 4 audio cassettes from Productivity Press.
- Taylor & Francis
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 1.00(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >